Friday, May 3, 2019

تجربة ناجحة الرضاعة فى البانيو

This is me, four months into my breastfeeding journey so far. I wanted to share this photo because I haven’t had the easiest of times breastfeeding. I’ve had mastitis four times, my son has had his tongue tie divided twice and I had a long and painful recovery following his birth. Due to my sons first tongue tie being undetected for so long I started to use shields as feeding was unbearable and we have been really struggling to come off them, as he wouldn’t even attempt to latch my bare nip, but after advice from a LLL leader who suggested feeding in the bath, we had a successful latch! No real point to this post but I am just so excited we have made a start in the right direction, it will take dedication to get off them completely but we will get there!


هذا المقال للمعلومات العامة و لا يغنى عن زيارة الطبيب فاستشيرى طبيبك و طبيب طفلك فى كل ما يخصكما

No comments:

Post a Comment